A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Whitehat Gaming for an experienced Graphic Designer. We are on the lookout for someone Creative, Artistic with passion for design. A person who will stun us and our clients with new designs and animations. You will be responsible for the creation and design of our new sites. your art will be the Face of our brands. If you are a person with this sense of art and perfection, we are witing to hear from you.
Personal Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience as a graphic designer (Must)
- Experience within the iGaming industry is an advantage.
- Master of Adobe Suite (Photoshop Illustrator, Creative Cloud etc.) A must.
- Portfolio of Online and Offline artwork
- Ability to turn a seed of an idea into a visually stunning reality.
- Able to animate images for landing pages and banners.
- You are creative and artistic.
- Creating and designing promotional casino creatives and concept.
- Good knowledge of the print process, POS, and large format
- Strong creative layout capability
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to co-ordinate projects and a mix of internal and external stakeholders
- Must be a ‘can do’ person.
- Desirable: Working knowledge/interests/experiences: o CSS
- Video Editing
- Good communication in English is desirable.
- Knowledge about the web and media marketing
- A passionate and creative individual, capable of working in an organized manner and meet deadlines.
What will you do?
- Creation and repurposing of artwork for a range of communication objectives executed through a mixture of above and below-the-line marketing activities.
- Co-ordination of creative production process, liaising with creative agencies, marketing departments and compliance to ensure deliverables are to spec.
- Assist marketing departments, product teams, media owners (sponsorships, joint ventures) with their creative needs. Marketing campaigns include: New customer generation, product promotions, building brand awareness, localised and audience targeted campaign.
- Ensure all deliverables meeting brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensure designs are appropriate to channels, mediums and that they are communicated clearly and effectively.
- Stay abreast of industry news to gain knowledge, for self-improvement.
- Share great creative work to push the company to further raise the bar and to help stimulate further new ideas.
- Participate, interrogate, and present ideas in briefing meetings.
- Construct artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation
- stay up to date with new trends and competitor industry and benchmarks.
- Provide banner resizes and various customization needed on and off-site.
Kindly email your CV and cover letter to the HR Department on