Location: Malta/London/Gibraltar/Cape Town/Remote?
About White Hat Gaming
We need a Product Manager to join our growing team and help us deliver our casino sites across a range of devices. The ideal candidate will have experience working in mid to large scale B2C or B2B2C organisations, forming part of a newly fletched out product team at White Hat Gaming. The Product Manager will be assigned to and be responsible for a specific product area in a team of other Product Managers reporting to the Product Director.
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar and Cape Town. We are looking to hire outstanding individuals into our global distributed team.
- In-depth knowledge of the Gaming/Gambling Products and the designated product area.
- 4 years plus of Product Management experience within iGaming, preferably in the B2C space.
- Ability to translate company and business strategy into the WHG product vision.
- Full ownership in delivering outstanding and quality products, the ROI of each product delivered and responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for the assigned product area.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for the assigned product area whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market´s need.
- Ability to translate B2C thinking, features and functionality into a packaged B2B offering.
- Working together with other product managers and the product director on ensuring alignment and homogeneity in line with the broader WHG product vision.
- Clearly communicate the product area strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators.
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of the designated product area.
- Experience working with data analysis tools.
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework.
- Experience using Jira/Confluence and similar tools.
- Familiarity with APIs.
- Project and/or Product Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other).
Further information on the role
- Driving delivery for new/enhancing existing Casino websites, internal tools and ancillary products.
- Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions.
- Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes and tools to build and improve the project/product delivery capability.
- Track and report on project/programme performance.
- A company can-do ethos
- Open communications across all levels of the business
- Sharing expertise and learning from others to keep improving as a team
- A flexible working schedule
Kindly submit your Cover Letter and CV to