- Manage ad-hoc and automated marketing campaigns, from writing the content to their actual execution whilst following the company Marketing Plan for one or more online casino brands.
- Work to minimize unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of all email sends.
- Continuous efforts to apply the latest email marketing best practices on all forms of communications used.
- Collaborates, accepts feedback and requests from the Retention Marketing team.
- Manage brand content and promotions.
- Set up campaigns
- Coordinate translations.
- Analysis and reporting of marketing campaigns performance.
- Reports directly to the Head of Retention
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- 1-2 years professional experience in email marketing.
- Prior experience with Email Marketing Platform tools is essential, Exact Target preferred.
- Experience with message personalization, dynamic content and automated messaging.
- Understanding of CRM systems management.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, for email marketing efforts.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Must be able to troubleshoot independently yet thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments and to follow through to ensure completion of projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Additional Ideal Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools is ideal, Optimove preferred.
- Copy-writing skills.
- Familiarity with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with the online casino industry.
Kindly email your CV and cover letter to the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.